January 01, 2013

Burberry Spring/Summer 2013

I'm a relative late-comer to Burberry Beauty, as my first items from the brand were acquired this Fall. I was so impressed, however, that I've been avidly awaiting their new releases for the Spring season. From these initial press pictures, I am thrilled with what's coming!

burberry spring 2013 beauty makeup
Picture courtesy of Burberry/Clarins Fragrance Group.

I especially appreciate that several of the items featured will be permanent additions to the line-up.

Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Gold Pearl no.26. 
Price 33$ CAD.

burberry spring 2013 eyeshadow gold pearl


Burberry Light Glow in Coral Pink No.09 and Hydrangea Pink No.10. 
Price is 54$ CAD each.

burberry spring 2013 light glow coral pink

burberry spring 2013 light glow Hydrangea Pink


Burberry Lip Glow in Mallow Pink No.19, Pink Sweet Pea No.20, Fondant Pink No.21, and Coral No.22. 
Price is 35$ CAD each.

burberry spring 2013 lip glow Mallow pink      burberry spring 2013 lip glow pink sweet pea


    burberry spring 2013 lip glow fondant pinkburberry spring 2013 lip glow coral


In Canada, this collection will be exclusive to the Holt Renfrew locations in Vancouver and Toronto.

So what do you guys think? I currently don't own any Burberry lip glosses, so Fondant Pink and Pink Sweet Pea are first on my list. AND THOSE BLUSHES. Oh yes.

(All pictures courtesy of Burberry. NOTE: My original copy had mixed up Pink Sweet Pea and Fondant Pink.)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. RIGHT??? And dude, the hot pink gloss. I can't even.

      Delete
  2. DAAAAAAAMN. Maggie, this is too much. I thought I was gonna escape scot-free from all the spring releases - only a few pieces from the Chanel collection caught my eye - but Burberry gets me every time!! Geez :S I would like both of those blushes, as well as the glosses you're lemming as well - Fondant Pink, gah! I REALLY need to win the lottery already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyou and me both on the lottery front, lol!

      I pretty much fell over when I saw these images. I've been LOVING everything I have tried from Burberry so far, and I was not expecting something so hot for the season from them. Colour me crazy excited!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9.1.13

    I'm seriously desperate for those hot pink things lol. I can't wait till it all comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judith14.1.13

    Never tried Burberry! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Judith, you have to. No brand executes everything in their line-up perfectly, but Burberry comes pretty darn close.

      Delete
  5. Judith16.1.13

    Then I will have to try it now! It will be my next buy after a couple of Tom Ford lipsticks I've been wanting to try. ;) What do you recommend to get first for someone just trying this line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you can really go wrong with anything. The lipsticks are definitely a good start, they have a gorgeous formula. Midnight Brown and Pale Barley are lovely eyeshadows. The blushes have a beautiful formula as well. I only have Tangerine, which is more of a peach than the name suggests.

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for your comment, I love to hear back from you guys. =) I try to respond back to every comment within a few days.

Please don't use this comment form for self-promotion, though. It's bad blogger etiquette. And we don't wish to upset Emily Post. ;)