November 19, 2012

Sephora Cinderella Compact Mirror

I'll be honest - when I heard that Sephora was putting out a Disney Cinderella collection I was expecting something aimed for the tween market. Cute, bubble-gum, insipid.

How wrong I was. The whole collection is beautiful, whimsical and aimed at adult women who can still remember themselves as girls, warbling along to Ariel and Belle (my personal favourite - her face when she saw the Beast's library endeared her to me forever). The star product is the most unexpected: the compact mirror. I'm not the type of girl who carries a compact with me, but I'm damn well going to be from now on, just so I can have an excuse to whip this out at any given moment.





YOU GUYS. I CAN'T EVEN.

So, so pretty. It's beautiful, and intricate. It feels like you're holding a fairytale in the palm of your hand.  It makes me want to coo at birds and squirrels. Plus it actually feels substantial and well-made.

Yeah. I have the sudden need to watch Enchanted, right this minute.

(I purchased this item at Sephora.)

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I also thought the collection was going to be twee! NICE pick, Maggie - this compact is effing GORGEOUS. Whip that shiz out with pleasure, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment, I love to hear back from you guys. =) I try to respond back to every comment within a few days.

Please don't use this comment form for self-promotion, though. It's bad blogger etiquette. And we don't wish to upset Emily Post. ;)